When You Need a Break: 6 Ways to be Incredibly Lazy
Ever have one of those seemingly impossible weeks? Of course you have because you're human. I'm telling ya what, this week kicked my butt. Midterms, papers, exams, presentations, studying... Plus the regular adult responsibilities like eating and getting out of bed. That was sarcasm, but still. Ugh.
I've been trying now for over 24 hours and between my brain and my fingers, something just isn't clicking. I start a blog and hate it. Delete it, start on a new idea, hate it.... And the cycle continues. I finally realized that maybe I just need to take it easy. It's spring break (for me) and maybe y'all just want a fun little read to start off your weekend too.
So, I'm gonna be low-key super lazy and share with y'all My 6 favorite things to do when I don't feel like doing anything at all!
1. Watch Endless Amounts of Netflix - Think of it as more of a challenge... For example, how many episodes of Pretty Little Liars can I watch before I need to go to the bathroom again? Lol. By the way, I highly recommend PLL, Gossip Girl, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Bloodline, & Friends.
2. Color - I am a huge fan of the adult coloring books. Relaxing, yet it still requires brain activity. Plus, you can color while you watch your Netflix! Kind of productive, but not really...
3. Plan my future via Pinterest - I can't be the only dreamer out there and if you can dream it, you can find it on Pinterest. Check out my Dream Home board (it's awesome), Quotes, Baking board, or any of the others for a little Pinspiration!
4. Bake & Eat - Now the baking part takes a little effort, but nothing goes better with hours upon hours of Netflix than something chocolate and fresh out of the oven. Or microwave if you've hit that level of lazy (no shame in it y'all).
5. Aimlessly Scroll Through Social Media - I pretty much do this daily... I am a social media addict. But who in this day and age isn't? Instagram is my favorite, so let's be friends! @juliagracehay
6. Take Naps - After a week like I had, naps are certainly in order. If you're feeling adventurous, but still incredibly lazy, nap adventurously: in a hammock, on a blanket, in the car (while someone else is driving please), on your couch, on the porch, in a chair. Really, if you're like me, it's possible to nap anywhere! Keep scrolling for a great napping example.
I guess it's pretty obvious, spring break is all that's on my mind. All goofiness and sarcasm aside, take some time to relax this weekend because YOU are awesome and you deserve it!
I know I will ;)